Oct 7, 2009

Giant Baby

I just took Jackson to the doc for his 2 month check and.....I'm not sure who his parents are. He is 13.9 lbs and 24.5 inches long!! That makes him 90th percentile for both!! Yeah.... and I'm 5'2 on a good day and Markham towers above me at 5'10-5'11, I'm not sure. This kid is a giant baby!!! He is already wearing 3-6 month clothes, which makes me so sad. But I am so happy that he is healthy. Poor Kaity hasn't cleared the 3 foot mark yet, at only 33 inches, and she is a tiny 26 pounds. She is in the 25th percentile for both. And yes, they are both my children. I guess I am glad for both their sakes it is not the other way around.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Well we love that little GIANT baby!!! How funny they are like opposites in every way.......height, weight, temperament, gender....everything!! But that's what makes them unique and loveable in their own ways! Love you Carrolls!!

Darrington Family said...

Oh April....I was just thinking about you and saw your comment. I have been wondering how this little guy is doing. He reminds me of my babies. They were bigger, though. I just went to Noah's 1 year check up and he is 27 pounds!!! He weighs more than your Kaity! Crazy, I know. Like you, I'm 5'4" on a really good day. Cade is 6'2". He is a pretty big guy...guess that's where my boys get it. Big, busy boy babies will keep you in shape. I promise. He is soooo stinkin' cute! You look great! Hope all is well for you! Miss you!