Oct 11, 2009

Daddy's Idea of Bedtime

OK....so I had a meeting for Young Women's at 7pm tonight. I kissed my kiddos goodbye and, I have to be honest here, was a little gleeful because bed time is at 8pm. These meetings usually go long because we sit and chat and have too much fun. Well anyway, I was totally banking on coming home and having them all tucked in their beds. You know, a night off. This is what I found instead......
Football on TV

...and 2 crashed out kiddos on the couch.

BUT in all fairness, Markham did bedtime duty all by his lonesome the other night while I was out shopping. So he's still pretty awesome. I think I'll keep him, especially since he has some awesome kiddo-free plans for our 5 year anniversary!!! Can't wait!!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I am cracking up! At least he didn't use the excuse Cory gave me the other night... "What? Bed time is at 8?" Really? Did he think I would fall for that?