Oct 7, 2009

Congratulations Lindsey!!


My dearest and sweetest roommate, (aside from my lil' sis of course) is getting married this month to an adorable guy. I am so absolutely, and completely excited and happy for you Pony!!!! Yes, her nickname means a small horse, don't ask me. I had 4 roommates and there were just too many Lindseys so we called her Pony. (After my brief stay at the ghetto, my sis and I moved into a 5 bedroom townhouse and it was so fantastic.) In fact, some people actually thought her name was "Pony." It is a totally funny story. We had some seriously fun times at that place. We lovingly called it "the Lex, "after Lexington Townhomes, I know, we were super original. Anyways we had many "countertop talks" about life and things into the wee hours. I was deemed the expert on love and relationships and all that stuff, which is totally and completely ironic since..... I had just been through the big D. I guess I had lots to say. But anyway, it was awesome and I will always cherish the times we shared. Love you Pony! I am looking forward to your big day :)

2 comments:

Kelli and Chad said...

Roomates are the best! I bet you girls had so much fun. I can't believe your baby boy is 2 months! And I love your post about you and Markham. I still remember seeing you with him for the first time, and I thought she has really found the one this time. You deserve your prince charming, thats for sure!

Lindsey said...

I stinking love your guts!! This post gave me goose bumps:) Thanks for being the best therapist/big sister ever. I LOVE YOU and see you friday:)