Oct 23, 2009

Chuck E Cheese and Spongebob

For Kaitlyn's birthday I quickly learned that she HAD to have a Spongebob cake and she HAD to go to Chuck E Cheese. She talked about it for a solid week before her birthday. She also made sure I knew Parker, her cousin, needed to be there too.

Chuck E Cheese!
Kaity was super excited. Her and Parker had such a great time.
Step 1: pull the lever Step 2: push the button
Step 3: win the jackpot uhhh...what is happening?!
Happy birthday to my little girl. I can't believe it has been 3 years! Thank you for coming Dylan, Ashley and Parker. It meant the world to Kaity ;)

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Awww..... We would not dream of missing it! We love Kaity so much and she is Parks BEST friend! We had such a great time and are happy we could come. I feel bad that I slept that night, but at least the kids got to play.

You got some really good pics too!! Kaity is such a doll!!!

Love you guys! HAPPY B-DAY KAITY!

Mariann said...

looks like soo much fun!! Kaity you are such a cutie!! Happy Birthday!!

Melissa Hernandez said...

I can't believe our babies are getting sooo big! Awesome job on the cake! Happy (late) Anniversary, a night without kids.....I can't even imagine how wonderful that must have felt!! And btw, you are looking fab, aren't you still suppose to have baby weight on you...what the heck!

Annie said...

did she really win the jackpot?!? i've spent countless quarters trying to do that! go kaity!