Feb 2, 2014

Welcome February

I'm not sad to see an end to January. It was a cold, dark and sad month.

Markham's schedule at work is much improved! Busy season is behind us!! Woot Woot!!! He is getting home much earlier now and I don't feel insane anymore. This is always good!

I have a good feeling about February.

Markham and Jackson went to see Monster Trucks with Dan and Madden so Kaity and I had some girl time with Staci and the girls. We love the Larsen's, always good times. We went ice skating and then to lunch.

It was Kaity's first time on the ice and I was super impressed! She did so well. 
 Cute girls. Already asking when we can go back.
At lunch they loved changing the song on the juke box and ordering shakes to go.
 
My little Addie Mae is a cutie for sure. New favorite thing....mini tootsie pops.
 YUM!!
 ...and her brother Jackson.
Cheers to happy days ahead.

No comments: