Nov 30, 2007

My Little Vampire

So the other day I found Kaity peeling an orange, by herself!!! She had peeled off almost half of it before she gave up and just started gnawing at it with her 4 teeth. You are probably thinking with her 2 top and 2 bottom ones, right? Well, you would be wrong. Kaitlyn does have 2 bottom teeth, but instead of her 2 front teeth, she has the two side ones!! What the heck!! I have a little vampire!!! Take a look at her Dad's widow's peak, I should have been expecting this!!

 

Her appetite has been substantial as of late. She eats just about everything we serve up these days. It has been quite a nice change.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

I am going to need a close up shot of those teeth! I bet she pulls it off beautifully!

Linnell/Mom said...

It was so great to see you guys this weekend!!! The little bean was so cute in her little hat!!

Matt and Tracy said...

YAY, she if finally eating!!! Try to get a pic of her teeth! What a little cutie! Rian is helping herself to everything in her sight these days too!