Nov 1, 2007

Alright Already!

So I guess Kaitlyn still looks just like her Daddy. 80% of the votes say so, more like 90%.... I should probably come clean. I was one of the 2 votes for Mommy. I was afraid the results would indicate this when I posted the poll. I can't help but feel sorry for myself. Good Grief. I am the one who was pregnant for the longest 9 months ever, endured the anticipation, the morning sickness, the stretch marks, the sleeping problems, the cravings, the mood swings, the constant need to pee, labor and delivery, etc. etc. and the little one looks nothing like me. What?!

7 comments:

Amanda said...

Hey, at least you know she looks like one of you. Yesterday, one of matt's coworkers asked if he looked like anyone in our families because obviously he doesn't look like us. And she'll change up as she ages, we all do.
Also, if she looks like your husband you can always think she's adorable, like you do your husband!

april said...

Very good point :)

april said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
april said...

I learned how to erase comments. It was my own.

Matt and Tracy said...

I totally feel for you April. After all you went through......not fair.

Lindsey said...

Sweetie...just be glad she looks like mard and not some old neighbor, or friend....that could be really shocking. Plus I think one of the triplets is bound to look like you;)

april said...

Wow, I suppose you are right, that would be....interesting. And triplets?! You are crazy!....but if I did have triplets......No, no no, not going to happen.