Jul 6, 2011

July 4th Fun

 We were in Idaho for the 4th weekend. It was a full house with everyone there plus cousin Jamison. We had a lot of fun playing on the river and playing "Killer Bunnies," a game Jamison brought. 
The brothers
 My favorite little man
My favorite little girl
 
 It's always fun with cousins!
Kaity loved riding with Markham, although she didn't like to go fast. She preferred to idle.
 Jackson hated it, and cried through his ride, which lasted a nanosecond.
 Not happy
He preferred to sip his juice by the house
 Fireworks were fun. The kiddos loved the sparklers. 
 Markham and Dylan loved the sparklers too, as they pretended to cast spells on each other
 It was entertaining.
I  sure love those dorks
Hope you had a fun 4th too!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

I cannot wait to get there! I heart Burley and my cousins!

Four Marrs and One Venus said...

FUN!!! so FUN! Looks like you guys all had a Blast! Very cute Pictures!