Jul 12, 2011

Beautiful Job Boys

We got TP'ed by a couple of young men in the ward. I knew it was only a matter of time, since Markham is in Young Mens. It's sort of an occupational hazard.
 
Didn't they do an awesome job? You know what the best part is? We totally caught them!!  It was midnight, so they probably would have gotten away with it, except my brother and his wife pulled into our driveway and saw them run behind the side of the house. They were trapped, with fences all the way around and weren't able to get away in time. It was SO GREAT! I'm sure they weren't expecting us to have guests arrive that late.
So for the next 20 minutes Markham and the boys unraveled and cleaned up their masterpiece. 
  
Even Roxy was impressed with their work. I am sooo glad I didn't wake up to a soggy mess in the morning, since it rained all night. Thanks Dylan and Ashley! Your timing was perfect!

5 comments:

Brooke said...

Ha ha that is hilarious! Takes me back to my youth!

Kelli and Chad said...

That is so funny that you caught them! In all my years of tping as a youth I never once got caught. Bad luck for them, ha ha! Hope I get to see you all in August in Burley!

Melissa Hernandez said...

ha ha that is so funny they got caught!! too cute!

The Marchant's said...

Nice...that must mean they love you! ;)

mikeandang said...

That is seriously awesome. Oh, the memories. Priceless.