Jun 24, 2011

Little Helper

Jackson is such a little cutie and is always trying to help me out.

I was getting ready to mop the kitchen floor. I was moving chairs into the living room and he quickly stepped in to help me push them. I was wiping the table off and he quickly got a wipe and proceeded to wipe the table. I gave him my washcloth and I started to sweep. He was going around the table wiping here and there. A few seconds later I see him dunking the washcloth in the dog's water bowl, and heading back to the table, ewwww!!

I said, "Jackson, no!"

He dropped the washcloth, buried his face in his hands and cried. I felt so bad, I hurt his tender little feelings and he was just trying to help.

What a cutie. Hopefully this willingness to be such a little gentleman doesn't wear off  :)

2 comments:

Linnell/Mom said...

Ahhhh! What a good little helper!! That water was just so convenient!! He can help me clean my house anytime. Love you all!

Lindsey said...

What a little sweetheart u have right!? He really does have a little tender heart.....he is always so sweet to Linc!! I haven't seen your blog for a while!! I have been a slacker lately......but good job on the rhubarb cobbler!!! And Katie's dance recital outfit was the cutest thing I have seen!!! She looks like such a big kid!!! And what a gorgeous little girl!! Cant wait to see u guys this weekend!!