Oct 12, 2010

An Excuse to Make Orange Cupcakes

I love this season!! It is my favorite by far. Why can't fall last all year?? We really enjoyed conference weekend. Kaity couldn't understand why we weren't going to church. I explained that we got to stay home and watch church on TV.... and make lots of treats. She was OK with that.
 
 
 Good times are on their way! Kaity turns 4 this month and Markham and I are getting away for a little anniversary trip....can't wait!! Did I mention I love October?!

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Looks yummy!I am so jealous of your getaway! Where are you guys going?

april said...

Sun Valley! Super excited about it ;) Kiddo-free bliss!!!

Darrington Family said...

April! you are so stinkin' cute! I can't believe how fast your little man has grown! He is
a-d-o-r-a-b-l-e-!!!
Looks like you had a fun trip!

Linnell/Mom said...

I'll bet you didn't have any cupcakes either!! Mard and Kaity look like they are quite a baking team! It's so nice to be able to stay in the house and relax and watch conference although I do miss the days we used to be able to actually go to the conference center! Very cute pics!! Love you all!!