Oct 21, 2010

4

Kaitlyn is now 4 years old. I have a 4 year old. I can't believe it. It's crazy.

Kaitlyn has quite a personality and is such a sweet little girl. She loves puzzles, play dough and pretending. She loves Jackson and plays the protective older sister well. She loves Roxy. She hates bed time and it's always a battle, much to our chagrin. She loves watching movies and playing Nick Jr. online.  She enjoys books and usually has a big stack next to her. At bed time, Markham "jumps her super, super far" by flying her through the house to her "comfy bed." She loves dance class and is always dancing around. She loves to learn primary songs and has been signing this one, non-stop, "Lead me, guide me, try and find me, help me find the way." Her lyrics are a little off, but she's not too interested in being corrected.

I failed to get a picture of the cake BEFORE we ate it.  I was too busy with the v-cam. It was super cute and Kaitlyn's own creation. I frosted it and she decorated it with spongebobs and patricks and a big number 4. 
 With her best friend, Parker.
 We had a little family party at Chuck E Cheese. She had a blast. Happy 4 years Bean, we love you!

5 comments:

Melissa Hernandez said...

Happy Birthday Kaitlyn, I can't believe it's been 4 years...weren't we just walking around Head STart, ready to burst...not to long ago?

Brooke said...

Our kids are growing up too fast :( I love that the both had to involve their beloved spongebob in the celebrations. Give Kaity Happy Birthday loves from us!

Ashley said...

It is so crazy that we have 4 year olds now!! She is just growing up to be such a sweetheart. We love Katie soooo much and were so happy to be with her in her special day. She did an awesome job on her Cake!! It tasted good too!

Love you guys!! Happy B-Day Katie!!!

Lindsey said...

Ohhh so sweet!! We are so glad we got to share her birthday with her!! Thanks for the yummy spongebob cake and fun games!!

Bekah Condie said...

For reals? She's 4? I remember that night we watched her and thinking how old she was then and I think she was only 2! Why does it have to go so fast? She's too cute!