May 7, 2010

Sunny St. George!

We spent a week in St. George with my fam. It was so nice to feel the sun!
A lot of time was spent at the pool of course. Jackson experienced swimming for the first time. He loved it!
I can't believe he is 9 months old!
Markham was pretty busy catching and throwing Kaity around.
Uncle Jake and Aunt Lindsey were great sports. I bet Kaity did this about 50+ times.
She LOVES the water and would have spent the entire week in the pool if it were possible.
The girls got a chance to work on our tans! It was so so nice. I got some pretty good color. You wouldn't know it though, it's all covered up now...because it is freezing here!
Little Jack enjoyed some time poolside as well.
We drove to Snow Canyon and had a picnic one day.


Jake and Jackson had some good times together. I think Jake will be awesome at the whole daddy gig.

Kaity and Parks were sufficiently worn out. Mission accomplished!
Dylan and I celebrated our birthdays together.
Here we are enjoying some cake batter. Thanks for the bunny ears Ashley!
Thanks for the cake Mom and Linds!
Can you believe I am 7 years older than him??!
Full tummies make happy babies!
It was a fun trip! It was a typical family vacation. We played hours and hours of games, did some shopping and hit our favorite restaurants!! Yum. We also took the kiddos to  How to Train Your Dragon. It was super cute. We will own it for sure! 
It was so great to be all together before Dylan and Ashley head to Iowa. It will be a painful separation for Kaitlyn I'm afraid. She adores her cousin Parks. We will all miss you guys! Good Luck!

3 comments:

Linnell/Mom said...

I love.love, love this post!!! So many cute pictures of so many cute adults/kiddos!! I'm so glad we managed to get everyone there. It just wouldn't be the same if someone were missing. This vacation has to be mandatory for everyone in our family!! I think Parks will miss Kaity just as much as she will miss him this summer. Booyah Grandma!!!

Kelli and Chad said...

I love all the pictures! That first one of you and Jackson is so great. He is getting so big. You guys are the cutest little family. St George looks like a blast. I wish we got to hang out with all of you more! Happy B-day to you and Dillon. :)

Ashley said...

It was such a fun trip! Jackson is just too cute in the water. He looks sooo happy. There are a lot of cute pics here. I am surprised... I did not know that anyone took pics.

The pool was soooo nice and my tan is already fading. I need to go back to St. George!!