May 14, 2010

Cafe Rio, Red Mango and Goodbye

We spent some time with Ashley and Parker before they move to Iowa for the summer. It was fun. Kaity is broken-hearted that Parker will be so far away. When we got home, she said, "I want Parks."
Yeah I know, I should have moved the cups, I am such an amateur. It's ok, she still looks great ;)
I will so miss this face!!
Lindsey only has 5 1/2 weeks to go!!! 
It is always happy at Cafe Rio!
Little Jacks was feeling the love
I love my girls!
We missed you Dylan! Good luck! Love your guts!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Awwww thanks!!! I will miss your face too ;) We are going to miss you guys sooo much.

BTW... I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Red MANGO!! And I want one right now. Its all I can think about. Its not fair!! Tasting something so sweet and having to wait 3 months to have it again. Like right when I get back we have to go have more!!! YUMMMMM!!