May 28, 2010

40 something weeks

Jackson is 10 months old. I can hardly believe he has been outside my tummy longer than he was in. Time flies so much faster on this side!
Jackson continues to be a very happy and content baby. He loves his sister and they spend a lot of time playing. His favorite pastime is playing in her room with her kitchen. He pulls everything out and makes a total mess. Kaitlyn doesn't mind at all, in fact she asks if he can play in her room with her. While he was sick, she prayed every night that he would get better so they could play. I hope they stay such good friends.

He is really close to crawling and does this really cute scoot on his hands and knees. He is not sure about grass. When we are outside, he much prefers to be on a blanket.  He loves to eat, and is not picky at all. The kiddo eats anything I serve up. It is nice. He loves to cuddle and much prefers to fall asleep in my arms than on his own, which is tough sometimes, but I know he will be too big to rock to sleep soon enough so I enjoy this as much as I can.  He growth has slowed a little and he is closer to the 50th percentile than the 100th. In fact, a lot of his clothes are too big for him now. He has slimmed down quite a bit, and fits quite nicely on my hip. He is my little buddy.

He loves his Daddy and his eyes light up when Markham gets home. He gets a little jealous when he sees Markham and Kaity play, it is obvious he can't wait to join in. Markham is thinking about taking him on the Father & Son Camp-Out in a couple of weeks, I am sure Jackson would be so happy to get some undivided Daddy time.
Happy 10 months Jacks!

2 comments:

Jed and Rebecca said...

He is so handsome! I love that he smiles all the time, so adorable. Happy 10 months Jackson.

Melissa Hernandez said...

He is such a QT, and I agree time flies, I really wish I could slow down time with child #2!!!