Feb 16, 2008

Wonderful Husband part 2

I hope you all had a fantastic Valentines Day! We had kind of an awful one because we all were sick. It was pretty miserable. However, Markham didn't let me down. About a week ago, I was shopping at the Gateway with my sister-in-law Ashley. I fell in love with a zip-up hoodie that I really wanted to buy, but decided not to because I wanted to get Markham something for Valentines Day. It was super hard to leave it there! When I got home, I told him about it and he said, "You should have bought it!!

Well, I forgot about it. Little did I know, Markham called Ashley to find out more about this coveted item! After work a few days ago, he rushed down to the Gateway and bought it for me!!! Thanks Mard!! I love you!!!

1 comment:

Matt and Tracy said...

what a little sweetie! lets see a picture of it :)