Oct 24, 2007

Wii are having Fun!!

So we got a Wii. When Markham suggested we get one I thought he was kidding, he wasn't. When he casually checked at every store, I wondered, ok, maybe he is serious....he is nuts.....but maybe for Christmas. When he finally found one at a Shopko and informed me they were holding it for him for 30 minutes so he could "talk to his wife" I knew it was a worthless battle.
Lindsey and Dylan are having a pretty intense tennis match here. Lindsey put up an impressive fight, but Dylan prevailed. After all, he is the champion, just ask him.

That smile is worth the money!

2 comments:

Matt and Tracy said...

We definitely have to play when we come down! I have had a few of those "battles" with Matt too :) It looks like tons of fun though! Can't wait to see you! Go Grizzles!

Lindsey said...

hehehehhe...that was quite the fantastic little game!! And the work out!