Oct 27, 2007

Sorry Little Sister

When we are in Sun Valley we usually have breakfast at the Kneadery. It is a very charming little place that serves fantastic food. Well this time was no exception. Markham and I enjoyed a ridiculously over sized delicious breakfast fit for kings. With that being said, I had to take a picture of this man here, Lindsey's boyfriend. He says hi little sister and wants to know how things are going......
Now for those of you who are confused, let me explain. See, we were eating at the Kneadery once and Lindsey said after quite some time, "That man over there is staring at me."
She thought this guy was real!!!! I guess she didn't have the nerve to look at him directly. So we tease her about it whenever we can. Today is no exception Linds. I love you. Thanks for keepin' us laughing.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Ohh that sweet duck is so special sometimes!! that is so funny!! Glad you got to eat like kings!

Lindsey said...

Well, in my defense, it was not "a while until I noticed" but I do have to admit, what a dummy!! He looked like an intimidating crazy man, who would want to look in that direction!! Obviously not me!!

Brooke said...

Linz, you are so funny! I miss you!