Oct 25, 2007

I am 1 year old!!

Kaitlyn's birthday was on Saturday. We had the siblings over for a little cake and ice cream. She had Red Velvet cake of course. It has been a family tradition for birthdays. If you haven't had this cake, you must!! The icing is the best part. "It's like butter", but seriously, it pretty much is. Fantastically scrumpdillyumptious.

She wasted no time!

Not bad!!

She was very, very focused. Having your first cake and eating it too is pretty serious business.
Yum!

6 comments:

Matt and Tracy said...

Happy 1st Birthday Kaitlyn!!! I love the pictures! She is so precious!

Lindsey said...

Happy birthday to the little bean!! It was so fun to be there and take part in the festivities!! I love that little girl!! And fanastic job on the red velvet cake...I was a first timer....but congrats, I LOVE IT!! love you girl!

val said...

How cute. Happy Birthday sweet baby! I can't believe how fast they grow. It seems like just a few months ago I dropped off a pizza (gourmet, I know) when Kaitlyn was only a few days old. Great cake, it looks delicious. Love the Wii photos too-fun!

Doug and Marilyn said...

I love cake pictures...they are the best! I can't believe she is one! Looks like you are having a blast with that little sweetheart! :)

Brooke said...

Big girl! Happy belated Kaity! We love you!

Mommie: Now that you have a whole year behind the delivery, have you forgotten how bad it was? They say you forget.....I am still waiting!

april said...

to my dearest Brookie
to answer your question, uhm, absolutely "no." The horrific memory of that day is burned into my memory, never to fade. I always thought I would want to get pregnant again when my bean turned one.......now, not so much.