Dec 3, 2022

Jamaica!

We celebrated our anniversary in Jamaica this year and it was amazing. It has been 18 beautiful years with my best friend. Can't believe Kaitlyn is 16, Jackson is 13 and Adelyn is 10. Can't even process that we've been doing this for nearly 2 decades. Time flies when you're having fun.
We met the Booth's there. They are dear friends of ours who were celebrating 20 years. It was such a blast to be there with them.
Everything about Jamaica was beautiful. 
The resort, the grounds, the weather, the beach, the water, the food, etc. 
Breakfast and toast on our balcony. So magical.
We relaxed and laughed and napped and ate. All the things a vacation should be.
The beach was the most beautiful beach I have ever had the good fortune of sinking my feet into, and the water was so unbelievably clear! There were moon jellies everywhere! I even picked one up! It was wild!
It was so fun spending all day together doing nothing.
Time to clean up for dinner!
Jeanne and I hanging at the beach while the boys went snorkeling.
We took a catamaran to Dunn Falls. It was such a fantastic adventure! 



Had the best time!!! I love you babe! Feels like I won the jackpot with you. 
Thank you Grandpa for staying with the kids for us! 

No comments: