Dec 16, 2022

Life on full blast

It's been a crazy busy several weeks! We had so much going on! As soon as we got back from Jamaica, Markham left on a business trip to Germany, literally the next day. The kids and I managed, but sure missed him!
I subbed the last week of school before Christmas Break. It was fun to be there with Addie!
Random plank competition
Lots of friend fun!
Hanging out while Jackson was at basketball practice
4th Grade Music Program
Jackson and Markham installed combo locks on the front and back doors! 
Thank you!!
The Nutcracker Performance
Beautiful ballerina's
Audrey and Aunt Michelle came to watch. 
Markham brought me some yummy chocolate from Germany.
Sleepover at Evelyn's!
Festive nails! 
I might feel a little insane but at least my nails look pretty! Ha!

No comments: