Dec 10, 2022

Jackson

Jackson has been playing all the sports lately. He had another great season with the Blue Hawks. They played in the TOC again. That's always exciting to watch. 
Kaitlyn comes to watch as many games as she can.
Addie had a great year with the Tigers too!  Soccer buddies forever.
He has a lot of fans! 

He played football in the fall and did so great! We were so proud of him! He's had a lot of growth and learned a bunch of dedication and strength. He got up and went to practice every morning at 6:15. He never complained and never slept in. 
Way to go Jackson!  You crushed it!!

#GoPatriots!
When I heard this over the loud speaker - "Number 13 -Jackson Carroll with the tackle" I thought I was going to scream my head off.  Go Jackson!!
Got the hoodie this year. I'm afraid it might be his last season. Still hoping it's not.
Had to treat my boy to some Wing Stop. Love you bud!

No comments: