Dec 29, 2015

Christmas


 


What a wonderful time we had this Christmas. We spent Christmas morning at home and then drove to Idaho to be with my family. ♥ The kiddos had fun running around the house with their cousins. The adults played games and chatted. Good times for sure. 

I know I posted a gross amount of pictures but Markham surprised me with a camera! A REAL one!! with a zoom lens!! I will have no trouble getting pictures of Kaity on stage or Jackson on the soccer field ♥

 I have had a lot of fun trying to figure it out. I need to spend some time reading the manual which I never usually do but I think this time I need to. It's pretty fun!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I love seeing pictures of your new house! and I LOVE the wallpaper in your hall/stairs. L.O.V.E it! I would love to do something like that, but Ryan says its a no go for him. Looks like you are all doing well.

april said...

Thanks Heidi!! Markham wasn't sure about the wallpaper either. Lol. It was like that when we bought it. I fell in love immediately though.

Hope you guys are doing well too! I still miss the Fremont Ward ;)