Dec 14, 2015

3!

Our little Addie Cake is 3 years old! My oh my how time flies. 
She of course wanted an "Anna Elsa" cake.
 Done little one. 
  She admired her cake with Markham for quite some time.
 "Daddy, my cake is awesome!"
 She used her "Elsa powers"
 What a doll ♥
 The Larsens came over for cake and icecream. 
 Good times!!
Miss Addie is a very smart 3 year old and has a vocabulary that is quite impressive. 

She wears "big girl underwears" now! No more mega pack diapers from Costco!! woot woot!!

 She loves princesses and being a girly girl. When I polish my nails she gets hers done too. When I put my makeup on she wants some too. 

She walks around in my high heels and loves dressing up like Anna and Elsa. 

She loves to play outside and run around. 

She can't wait to start dance class like Kaity ~Watch out! 2 girls in competition dance! yikes. Dance hair is going to kill me! 

 She loves watching Paw Patrol on NickJr. She would watch "puppies" all day long if I allowed it. 

She loves playing with Jackson and they are quite a pair when he gets home from Kindergarten. Kaitlyn is a fabulous big sister and has started helping me babysit for very short time periods. SO awesome!! 

We love you Addie!! Happy Birthday!! ♥♥♥

No comments: