Feb 23, 2015

Random Sampling of Late

We have taken advantage of the unseasonably warm weather A LOT. The kiddos love going to the park and I feel pretty dang good about my efforts getting them there the past couple weeks.  We get together with my cute friend Mariann and her boys for lunch every Thursday, and for the past 2 weeks, we have picnicked.... in February! Seriously awesome!!
My favorite gamers
Jackson obsession as of late? Skylanders
Family night at Fiiz!!
Texas Roadhouse with the kiddos. With warm bread and perfect steak it makes everyone happy.
 Addie loves her Dad
 I had to go to JoAnn's to get supplies for craft night with my cute and crafty friend Erin. Oh how I ♥ craft night. Enough to take 3 kiddos to JoAnn's. 
Yikes. 
Anyway, I packed them all a little ziploc full of treats.They were gone way too soon.
Dang it!
This is how Addie entertained herself. Apparently she is quite fond of mannequin heads. They kinda freak me out, but she was all over this one.
But look how cute!! So worth it!
 All clean and ready for bed. Is it bad that I love bedtime? After the kiddos were tucked in, Markham and I snuggled in and watched our new favorite show- State of Affairs. Good times!!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Oh my heck! That picture of Addy kissing the manikin is hilarious! I love how your wreath turned out!!