Feb 17, 2015

Valentine's Day Raclette

We had a super fun Valentine's Day party with some very cute and dear friends from our old ward. The Baums, Webers, Sandbergs, and Nelsons.  I served with the girls in Primary and just ♥ their guts. Such cuties and so much fun. And what's great is their spouses are fun too! 
I love it when that happens!
We had 2 raclette grills going and it kept tripping the breaker! Yikes! Those things apparently take a lot of power! We got it figured out though and plugged one of them into a different circuit. Thank goodness.
YUM! The star of the show! Man oh man, it stinks so good. 
I was super excited to use my new beverage dispenser I got for Christmas!! I LOVE it!!
We had yummy and beautiful desserts!!
 After dinner we played a few rounds of celebrity. It was so funny!!
I'm grateful for awesome friends.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Seriously, SO MUCH FUN!! So glad we've become such good friends!!

Unknown said...

looks like such a fun party. and LOVE that drink dispenser. where did it come from?