Sep 24, 2014

A day in the life

Today after Jackson went to preschool, me and Adelyn headed to Costco. Oh how that store is dangerous. I could easily lay waste to our budget in one trip. I just love to stock up. It is a little frightening and I have to practice great restraint in my shopping trips there. We usually go together so he can talk me down when I want to buy a new piece of furniture, a Blendtec, new electronics or a lifetime supply of Oral B toothbrush heads, aside from the necessities that already end up being a small fortune.  Ugh. Today was tough.  But I was strong.

On the way home we picked up Jackson and his carpool buddy from preschool. They were excited and full of bright smiles. They wanted to give me all the details of their circus day and all the fun they had. Miss Heather is the best. 

We came home and had a quick lunch. Jackson wanted Honey-Nut Cheerios and normally I would say absolutely not- but today I decided what the heck. They both had Cheerios. I had leftovers form last night, a chocolate mini doughnut and a few crackers and then half a skinny cow! Feeling gross. I am craving junk and chocolate and have a killer headache.  Awesome. I know what that means. A fun week is coming up. 
Little Addie has such a funny personality. She is expressing herself more and more. She is a strong willed little girl and knows what she wants. Sometimes it is difficult to manage. She loves shoes, especially ones that don't belong to her, like Dad's. She loves everything about her Dad. I can't blame her for that. 

I suppose I should throw a load of laundry in, mop the kitchen floor or do something like that. Maybe I will just cuddle Jackson while he watchers Word World on PBS. Yeah that sounds better. I got this headache anyway. 


1 comment:

Unknown said...

i can only dream of being rich enough to shop at costco. that place...love it and hate it. you put 3 things in your cart and it's $100.
love that your little one is loving her dad. that's the best.
ps i love that you comment on my blog. you're the cutest ever.