Sep 15, 2014

Girls Weekend!

My favorite gals and I spent a marvelous weekend together in downtown Salt Lake. We had a ridiculously fantastic time. Especially compared to our last trip when Lindsey and mom were vomiting all weekend. I wish I was kidding.
The stats:
3 ladies
1 room
2 nights
4 Restaurants
6 cups of hot chocolate
3 malls
16 shopping bags
countless laughing fits
0 kids
HEAVEN
All my pictures are of us at restaurants. It was the only time I really thought about taking a picture. 
 Ruth's Diner in Emigration Canyon. Wonderful
 The Garden atop the Joseph Smith Memorial. 
The view from the top. Breathtaking. It doesn't matter how many times I see this temple, I am awed by the beauty, the architecture and what it represents. It always gives me pause.
 I can't wait until next year

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ahhhhhhh. the best! we always head south for our girls trips but this is making me want to do a stay cation next time. SLC is so fun and without kids!!!! ahhhh the possibilities are endless.
loved the stats.