Apr 1, 2014

32

Markham is 32. As he's coming to terms, I only wish I was 32. No matter how old he gets, I will always be 4 years older. ugh. Let's not dwell.

We had a fun night. We went to dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings with our dear friends, The Larsens. Afterwards we came home and had ice cream cake from DQ. Poor little Adelyn was sacked out already. All the fun at dinner wore her out.
 The torch atop his cake was a "32" written with candles. He wouldn't let me put 32 actual candles on it, I guess we are that old now.
 
The kiddos still thought it was pretty great.
 
 My two clowns being silly.
 The kiddos and I threw this candy gram together after we got home from dinner. We had collected all the candy earlier that day at the store and had some good ideas but hadn't had time to put it together yet. We locked ourselves in the kids room and pulled it off quick! I was proud of us!
Happy Birthday Mard! Thanks for being so awesome! 
We love ya. xoxoxoxox 

1 comment:

val said...

super funny on "let's not dwell" - haha! you're so darling, you can be any age you want!