Apr 27, 2014

Girls' Day!

Kaitlyn had a dance competition in Taylorsville this weekend. We carpooled with friends and left the Dads at home. Markham had all kinds of outside projects in mind, but it ended up raining all day. Bummer. Our grass is getting a little unsightly. Kaitlyn was a little sad to not have him there but we had a lot of fun just us girls.

I love to watch Kaity dance. I catch myself getting misty. I'm afraid she is growing up faster than I like.

Her team did so well, they took 1st place for all 3 dances! They were so excited.

After the competition we had an early dinner at Kneaders in Bountiful. YUM! I forgot how good it is. We didn't forget Markham, Jacks and Addie and got 2 giant ooey gooey cinnamon rolls to go.
It was a treat to enjoy the day with Kaitlyn and just focus on her. It doesn't happen very often.


No comments: