Oct 15, 2013

"Ninja Turtle Nephite" and other funnies


Jackson's cute primary teachers gave him this headband that said "I can be honest." He proudly proclaimed "I am a Nephite" He loved his headband so much that he wore it all day. We came home and changed into our Sunday comfies, yet the headband stayed. Later he said "I am a Ninja Turtle Nephite!" We laughed. 

The other day while driving through construction -- I know that's super hard to believe in Utah. Ha!! The land of eternal road construction. Anyways, there were orange cones everywhere. I was doing my best to dodge them, while thinking of a good friend who told me that once she took out an entire row of those blasted things, yikes. I didn't want to do that. Jackson yelled from the back, "Watch out for those booby traps mom!!" 

Today I tuned on the tv to catch a little of "The Five" on Fox. I'm afraid I'm a Fox News junkie. Jackson moaned, "Grown-ups are boring."

No comments: