Jun 25, 2013

A Week in St. George

We just got home from a fun week in St. George. Markham had to work most of it but my parents, sister and her cute kiddos were there. We love St. George! Here are a few pictures...I have gotten so lazy about taking pictures. I probably said "That would be a cute picture" about 20 times. Did I capture those moments? Nope. I will do better. I got a new battery for my camera so that should help.

We of course spent lots of time at the pool. The kiddos love to swim. Since the pool is right behind the condo I put Addie down for a nap and took the kiddos down with a monitor to hear Addie. It worked like a dream.

We also clocked quite a few hours at the splash pad and lazy river by the Tabernacle. So awesome! The adults found a shady spot and chatted while the kiddos splashed away.
 
 
 
Adorable Addie sat with me and played with her toys
She is such a content and happy baby now. We have a lot of fun. She is my lil' chunk of love.
We played hard and got worn out.
  
We sat on the patio and talked. 
The kiddos loved wearing their goggles in the pool and out. best $ 1.50 I have spent in a long time, lol.
 We went out to eat
We enjoyed some Nielsen's Frozen Custard
Addie was a big fan. Thx for sharing Grandma!
I gave Kaity a Gelish manicure. It is my new obsession!!! It lasts 2-3 weeks! 
We zipped around in the little Jeep that lives in the garage. My parents have nicknamed it the "Jitny." 
My sister, mom and I got some precious girl time! Always so much fun. We went to Paradise Bakery for lunch, had pedicures and went shopping. I found my Halloween costume at Ross!! I bet you can't guess what I am planning, lol. I took one look at it and said "bumble bee!" You know how much I love Halloween.
My cute sister taught me how to make these adorable felt bows for Addie. thx Linds!

The kiddos also played the wii, rode their bikes, played at the playground, built sand castles, munched on goodies and ran around with their cousins. 

What good times!! Thanks Mom and Monte for putting up with us all week. We love ya!!

2 comments:

Bekah Condie said...

You guys are such a fun family! I love your new family pictures!

The Marchant's said...

Look at your sweet little fam! I can't believe I haven't hugged and kissed Addie yet!! So lame! You guys are beautiful!