Feb 22, 2012

Valentine's

For Valentine's this year, we went to Happy Sumo at the Gateway. We love the tempura rolls-so yummy! It was nice to have some quiet time to talk and relax.

We really need to get out more.

We finished the night out right with a stop at my favorite place-- Red Mango. It was the perfect date.

Markham surprised me with tickets to "Who Shot Juanito Bandito?which is super hilarious and fun.
 If you haven't seen a show, we highly recommend the Juanito shows (there have been several) This is my 2nd and Markham's third time.  We would both go again.

Thanks for an awesome time babe. Love you!

3 comments:

CottleCrew said...

What a great date! I'm glad you like Juanito. TJ Davis, who wrote it, was in my MTC district. So I think it is great that he is so "in" right now!!

Four Marrs and One Venus said...

How fun- and yes, you both need to go out on dates more! Love the surprise, looks like the perfect night!

val said...

ooh red mango! my fave too. what's your favorite flavor and toppings? ;)