Jan 24, 2012

Summer in Logan

I miss summer. I especially miss summer in Logan.  
Enjoying the shade at Merlin Olsen Park
 
Logan will forever hold a special place in my heart, so much fun. So many happy memories. Having fun with roommates and good friends. Living with my little sis. Watching Lost together EVERY week, playing games, movie night, "counter-top talks" in the wee hours of the night, eating out, packing in the car together for a quick trip home, going to Markham and Dylan's hockey games and chatting with the girls, playing in the snow and laughing so hard that the possibility of peeing my pants was real. Realizing Markham was the one. The Logan temple. Being pregnant and having Kaitlyn. 


Awesome stuff... I love Logan.

3 comments:

Four Marrs and One Venus said...

Could you guys be any stinkin cuter? NOPE! Love this little family! xo Jen

Lindsey said...

Oh!!! How I loved the lex:) nothing beats counter top talks and eating ice crem:) ( hahahahahaha!!) miss you! Thanks for the walk down memory lane!

mikeandang said...

Ditto. I wish it was warm and we were enjoying it in Logan. Good times.