Jan 18, 2012

Little Bother

Some days are better than others. Some days Kaity and Jacks play and have hours of fun together. Some days they have hours of fighting and screaming. It is tough when your little "bother" always wants what is yours and thinks everything is his. I remind her of when he was a newborn and she would say "Mommy I can't wait until Jacks can play with me." Fast forward 2 years and wish granted. Some days I think she thought it would be different.

The other day she was especially desperate to get her message across.  She made these signs for her bedroom door. I overheard her explaining to him what they meant. The "ON" sign which of course should say "NO" with an arrow to his bedroom made me giggle. The part that made me smile was the other one. Apparently it will be OK for him to play later.

4 comments:

Four Marrs and One Venus said...

This made me laugh. Loved the signs-she means buisness! Hope you all are doing well, Ive been very busy with my blogging!!! (I had to change my blogname fyi.) But I am so here! Love you all! Jen

CottleCrew said...

That's awesome, at least she communicates her instructions to him . . . my kids just push each other out of the way!! Love to tell you it gets better, but . . . :)

Maj and Paj said...

Enjoy the moment, before you know it they will be grown and gone and have children of their own---and those moments are good too!!! love you all

The Marchant's said...

Sharing is so over rated! ;) good luck!