Jul 26, 2010

One Serious Challenge...

Just a few of our favorite pics from our little family photo shoot with Markham's dad. He was so great to snap a ton of pictures of us.  WOW, to say it is a challenge to get both kiddos to look AND smile at the camera at the same time is a major understatement! Out of a billion tries, it happened about 20 times! Hooray!

My dear little sis and her new baby, Lincoln. Two months old, so stinkin' cute and still so tiny...NB size still!!
..and a few of the best bloopers

7 comments:

Heidi said...

Cute pics!!!

Ashley said...

I love all the pics. I think the one where Jackson is biting your cheek is so cute. What a great job Markham's dad did!! It makes me excited to get some of our own family pics done when we get home!
Love you guys! Can't wait till August when we see you!

Bekah Condie said...

These are adorable. Such a cute little family.

Melissa Hernandez said...

SUPER cute, love them all! What a beautiful fam!!!

Yadira said...

I love the pictures they are all adorable. Very nice looking family.

Brooke said...

Oh my gosh, cousin, I cannot stop laughing at that last one. So cute!Miss and love you guys!

Linnell/Mom said...

Love, love, love the pics! So cute! Kudos to Doug - he did a great job! I too love that last pic with Jack's finger wandering to his nose!! Love you guys!