Jul 5, 2010

Holiday Highlights

We spent 4th of July in Logan....I love Logan. I miss it a lot more than I thought I would. I guess I have a ton of happy memories there.  Anyway we had a lot of fun watching fireworks. 
After the first firework, Kaity covered her ears and wanted to go home. She had way more fun before the show started.
Our little nephew Lincoln...absolutely and totally adorable.
My parents brought up this beast for the car show and "Cruise In." Markham was lucky enough to take it for a ride. I am pretty sure he had a good time. What is it with men and fast cars?!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Silvester totally had the ears covered and would rather run around and play than sit still and watch fireworks. I'm sure I'll beg for that day to come back.

Kelli and Chad said...

It is like in their genetics, I swear. Men, and old muscle cars. Glad you had a great 4th. I know I always say it, but those 2 kids of yours are so adorable!

Brandon and Lesli said...

Hi! Found your blog again:) What fun pictures and cute kids you've got! Thanks again for last night - we had so much fun and kept talking about how yummy it was the whole way home. We've got lots of ideas for things that would be delicious covered in cheese:) Thank you thank you!