Jan 25, 2010

20 Pounder with Cheese


Jackson is 6 months old! We just got home from his well visit and my suspicions were correct, he is 20.3 lbs!! He is still 90th percentile for weight, but has dropped to 70th percentile for length. Hopefully his 12-18 month clothes will fit him for a while.

He loves to roll and roll and roll. I lay him down on a blanket with a few toys and look away for a minute and he's all the way across the room!! He is an awesome sleeper, usually from 7:30-5:30. And then I feed him and he sleeps with me for another couple of hours. He is very happy and loves Kaitlyn. She is really good at getting him to laugh. It is pretty cute. She is great big sister and helper.

He is such a little lover and fun baby. I thought 2 kids was perfect, but he is making me think I might want one more!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

What a freaking cute blog!!! I love the new header! Wow 20 lbs huh? does that mean he can fit in the bigger carseat already? I can't remember. Oh well... we love that little man. Maybe he will begin to level off now so that when summer is here he can get back into Parks old clothes. I love that little guy.

Love you guys... can't wait for Wed and the TreeHouse!

Linnell/Mom said...

We love that little Wilson!! His crying pic is so cute - I can just hear his little heart-broken cry! I'm glad you're able to take the little married couple (Kaity & Parker) to the Treehouse Wed.! Have fun!!! Luv ya!

Lindsey said...

Jackson is a plump healthy boy!! He's a unique little guy, but then again so is that full of personality sister he's got!! Love them both so much!!! Hmmmmm.....one more maybe your little fam. needs another sweet little one!! I wouldn't be against it!!

Maj and Paj said...

We are hoping for at least one more!! We've decided we can never have too many grandchildren!!! We just love them all. You've always had the love and now you have the room. Money??? Time???....well, none of us ever feel there is enough of those to spread around-that is where faith comes in. Give Kaity and Jackson a big hug from California.

Darrington Family said...

Hello April! Don't you worry about your cute little/I mean rolly polly baby. :0) All 3 of my boys hit 20 lbs at 3 months and they just kind of level out. He is so stinkin' cute and I love reading your blog. I've been super busy, but I'm trying to catch up on mine. Your little family is sooooo cute!