Sep 23, 2009

Jackson is 2 months old!

Well I can hardly believe my little baby is 2 months old and 12 lbs! He is such a happy little boy. He always gives me big grins like this in the morning. Have I said that he is a MUCH easier baby than Kaity was? WOW. If Kaitlyn was awake, I was holding her, or I was hearing her cry. What an opposite experience this has been. I can put this little one in the bouncer in the bathroom while I shower, blow dry and straighten my hair and do my makeup while he coos away. When he gets tired, he just closes his little eyes and peacefully drifts off. That is a BIG deal!! It makes me happy ;)

7 comments:

Annie said...

You are a lucky lady! You definitely deserve such a chill baby! What a little chunkers - i love those cheeks!!

mikeandang said...

Look at your cute little boy. He is getting so big. We need to play before he gets bigger so Monica and I can still fight over who gets to hold him.

Darrington Family said...

April! What a cute baby! How's Kaity doing with the new little one? Love your pics! Miss you April!

Matt and Tracy said...

Two months old already?! Wow, that went by fast! I'm so happy to hear he is such a good baby! Showering, blow drying, straightening, and putting on make-up...that's awesome!!! Jackson is quite the cutie :)

Lindsey said...

so Jackson is so sweet, what a little chill baby!!! I love the smiles.....I can only hope I have little ones as good as him!! love you!!

Melissa Hernandez said...

I can't believe he is already 2 months old, is it just me or is the second child growing up 10 times faster than the first?? I have found the same thing with the second kid. Eva is so mellow, she never cries-sometimes I forget to even check on her cuz she just minds her own business. I can't believe he is already 12 pounds, goodness what are you feeding him (wink wink)! Actually I have always thought the bigger the cheeks, the cuter the baby! I could just sqwish his cheeks!I took Eva in for her 4 month appointment today and she is 12 pounds, she is just a little runt. I am starting rice cereal, so I think she will fatten up quickly here in the next month! I seriously wished you lived closer, we could have some seriously fun play dates!

The Tressler Adventures said...

April it was so good to see you. You looked great. Jack is just adorable & Kaitlyn is getting so big.