Jun 7, 2008

SWEET FREEDOM!!

I am so happy to report that Markham has taken all 4 sections of the CPA!!!! Yipeeeeee!! It is almost weird; we have all this free time now and we are like "What the heck do we do?" For 6 months, it has been study mania every free moment. So this is so ultimately refreshing!! We are getting back in the swing of life again. On Friday night, we went to Benihana's with friends, so so fun!! Kaitlyn was with a sitter!!! It was so so great! I actually got to enjoy my meal, while it was still hot!!! And I didn't have to share any of it :) Love that!! On Saturday, we relaxed, had a delicious breakfast, strolled down to the tennis courts and hit some balls around while Kaity ran around and gathered them up for us. It was pretty cute. Markham got to indulge in reading a book that was strictly for enjoyment! Wow!! Tomorrow we are going to have dinner, dessert and games with friends! What a life! The Carrolls are.......Back!!!

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

Summer Girls!!! What a hit from so many years back.....brings back good memories! I remeber visiting the sellars and cruising around in Brooke's car and jamming it up with this one!! SA-weet!! Good pick sis!! And congrats on your new found freedom!!

Brooke said...

HA HA HA! I totally remember that too Linz! Good Times!! Let's do it again! I cannot WAIT to see you guys!

To our Mard: You rock! We are so proud of you and are sending perfect score vibes your way! No pressure though.

Melissa Hernandez said...

I like your new header, it's way cute. Don't you just love an adult night out, eating HOT food, and sharing it with no one! It's nice every once in awhile!!

april said...

Melissa- thanks! I am so obsessed with changing up the look! I really love yours. You have mad skills!

Ashley said...

NICE!! I am happy that test is done with. Ill bet Mard is sooo happy! Its time for some relaxing for all of you. And it comes at a great time because you guys are all going to AZ right? Thats coming up soon huh? I hope you all have a blast and don't forget about us Tibbitts in yucky Louisville, Kentucky!

P.S. you will have to call and tell me about your plumbing issues.. sounds very interesting!

Matt and Tracy said...

Yay for Markham...and April and Kaity!!! I can't believe how mature Kaity looks! She is so dang cute :)