Jul 14, 2007

Fun in the Sun in Burley!

We went to Burley for the weekend....always a good time. We played on the water and laid on the grass. We missed you Lindsey & Jake and Dylan & Ashley!!
Mom and I enjoying the day. It was a hot one and the water felt great!!
Markham took me out and totally threw me off...several times. You would think I'd learn. It was fantastic. I haven't been able to get crazy on these things since before I was pregnant with Kaity. It is as fun as I remember.
Kaity and her Daddy share a moment

This is Kaitlyn's first experience with grass. She wasn't too sure what to think about it.

Markham mixing it up out there.

Markham trying to get us wet!! He wasn't nearly as successful as he thinks.

5 comments:

Brooke said...

Looks so fun! I miss our Burley summers together! :(

Lindsey said...

I love burley!! Kiss the fag and frumpsters for me!! I miss the bean!! I love these pictures!! next time I am coming with you!

april said...

We are looking forward to playing on the water with you seester! Are you ever coming back from Michigan or what?? We love you. Kaity keeps asking about you.

Lindsey said...

Hello seester!! Wow, I am missing all the jetski fun for sure!! I wish we could have been there!! Give Katie a big hug and kiss for her Aunt Lindsey!!

Melissa Hernandez said...

I just mailed a christmas card to you today, but I thought I would try to google your name, and I actually found your blog. I was so excited!! I sent you our blog address in the card. Keep in touch!!

I can't believe how big Kaitlyn is!!