Jul 28, 2007

Day at the Zoo!

We took Kaitlyn to the Zoo a couple of days ago. I think we had more fun than she did. She was a little hard to read. She was working pretty hard to take it all in. The highlight of the day was the white Alligator!!
A White Alligator?!! What? They are super rare and this guy has blue eyes! He is at the Hogle Zoo visiting. He will not be staying forever, so I am glad we were able to see him.

It was pretty hot and sunny so we made sure we all had sunsceen on.

We watched a really cool bird show. Kaity was pretty impressed by a flock of doves that flew right above our heads!


2 comments:

Lindsey said...

I love the zoo, and the new pics!!! It makes me miss all of you so baaaddd....only one more month....

april said...

We miss you too seester!! We are looking forward to Labor Day and playing on the river. I am going to give you the ride of your life....a real savage beating.