Kaity was able to come home to celebrate her birthday!!
We were so excited to have her.
We also made it to the football game to see her pacesetter besties.
Cheesecake Factory!
Together again!
She had her besties over to paint pumpkins, a fun tradition.
I think Addie's was my favorite
Happy Birthday Kaitlyn!
I know this freshman year at school is really stretching you and it is hard and you are homesick and lonely at times. I am so proud of you. I know you are powering through. I know these experiences will help build you and help you to know that you can do difficult things. You are learning to believe and trust in yourself. That is so valuable. You are stronger than you know my love. You can do this. I am a phone call away and you are in my heart always. I love you. xoxox Mom













No comments:
Post a Comment