Oct 19, 2025

All about Jackson

This was fun.
Maybe it's because he's the middle child.
Maybe it's because he's the only boy.
Maybe it's because he doesn't love me taking pictures.
I don't know but I don't have as many pictures of Jackson so I was all about this.
We took him out to get a new fit for homecoming.
No matter how old he gets, he still has his signature looks that crack me up. 
He sure looked sharp!
I had fun taking a bunch of shots of him before he left. It's different with boys. I knew I wasn't going to be taking a million pictures of him and his friends in front of somewhere dripping with aesthetic. This was going to have to suffice. He humored me with his silly self and I loved it.
Thanks Jackson. You looked great that night! I love you. xoxox Mom

No comments: