Jul 26, 2021

Jackson is 12!!

 Good morning to my favorite boy on his birthday! For breakfast he wanted purple chocolate chip waffles. I was happy to oblige. What a cutie. Milk mustache and all.
His best friend Wyatt came over and they played on the trampoline for awhile, played the Xbox and later we went to Space Jam @ FireWheel. I had very low expectations but I was very pleasantly surprised. It ended up being really fun. The most important part was Jackson and Wyatt loved it. 
The next day we went to Hawaiian Falls. Such a fun place on a hot day. 
The Lily pad challenge is always a blast.
He requested a red velvet cake made from scratch just like my mom used to make for me. I was happy to do it. I am always aware of the time slipping by so so fast. I only have a handful of years with my babies before they are all grown up. 
Grandpa and Grandma were able to celebrate with us! 
This year he was happy to get a bunch of candy, v-bucks, an apple watch and merch/tickets to a Baylor football game with dad this fall! 

Happy Birthday Jackson!!! We love you!!

 I am so proud of you! You are growing up so fast! You are a thoughtful and sensitive kiddo who is funny and smart. Keep being awesome! Always remember you're Addie's best friend!

No comments: