Oct 26, 2020

Adventures in Broken Bow

I LOVE Broken Bow in the fall. It is so beautiful! 

We shared a large, beautiful cabin with Markham's parents and Brian & Michelle and their kiddos.  It was a rainy weekend and so perfect to have a fire, sit in the hot tub and play games. We enjoyed a walk and admired all the huge cabins nestled in between all the trees. It smelled so amazing and earthy. 

                  



Not sure what I did to deserve Markham. Something really special because I'm the luckiest girl out there. He is always so thoughtful. He surprised me with another pair of Tieks for our anniversary! Love them!

I always tell my girls to marry a guy like their dad. 
Addie's face. lol
Skipping rocks at the lake
I love this heart shaped rock Jackson found.
Such a fun time! Always love going to Broken Bow.

No comments: