Jan 25, 2020

The last few weeks...

This was us at the Winter Classic game in Dallas. I love Markham's face. ♥!! This was a dream come true for him. I was so happy we were all able to go. We had a ton of fun. 

We discovered Addie loves Hockey too! She was so into it! 
 Markham's parents came to town for a New Year visit and Grandpa joined us at the game. 
 Addie and her Daddy ♥
It was cold though! DANG!
Glad I forced the kids to wear coats because they didn't think they would need them. They for sure needed them.
I love you babe! 
One of our first dates was to a Grizzlies game in SLC. Good times. 
→→→
I took Addie with me to run a few errands. We made a stop at an adorable bakery in old town Wylie.
She picked a couple of red velvet macarons. She wasn't sure if she liked them. lol. Kinda a weird texture.
We love you Grandma and Grandpa! 
 Addie got a bunch of canvases and an easel from my parents for Christmas and she is loving them!
Tiff's treats after Jackson's soccer game.
 We've had a lot of fun! Can't believe its 2020! Cheers to another great year!

No comments: