Oct 21, 2019

Kaitlyn's 13th Birthday

Kaitlyn Paige was born 13 years ago. I can't even believe it. She is as tall as me! We can wear the same shoes and some of the same clothes! She is such a beautiful girl and I'm so proud of her. 
 She invited a few friends to Urban Air and they had a blast.
 Rain, Mia and Ellie. Super cute girls
This is her and her tiny cake! She wanted a cake from Cold Stone because they are the best. I ordered it online and thought it would be bigger! Haha. We drove 25 minutes to pick it up. Thats how much I love this girl! We drove 25 minutes in 90 degree weather to get her a "tall, dark and handsome" chocolate ice cream cake.  It was delicious. 
Happy Birthday my love! I am so proud of you! I love how hard you work at everything you do. You are a beautiful dancer and I love to watch you dance. I'm so proud of your accomplishments at school too!  Keep it up! The world is yours!! 💗

No comments: