Mar 10, 2018

Logan

We drove to Logan one more time before we head to Texas. Logan will always hold a special place in my heart. Visiting was bittersweet. Not sure when we'll be back.
We watched Parker play basketball and visited with Ashley. Man I miss that girl. Her baby boy is adorable for sure. Lindsey was swooning all over him. She's hoping to have one more soon. I guess that's how you know you are past that stage. He was cute but I don't want one. haha
 Cousins and best friends.
They are planning on coming down to Dallas this summer to visit.
Fingers crossed! We would love that.
 The Bluebird. 
 Best Buds.
Where this whole thing started - roommates at Oakridge. 
Look how far we've come. 
 Driving down Main Street heading out of town, my eyes got misty and I fought tears, but they rolled down my cheeks anyway.

No comments: