Mar 31, 2018

Last few days in Utah

It was an emotionally wrenching last few weeks in Utah. I never thought we would ever leave our home close to family and friends in the Wasatch front. But such is life. It certainly hasn't been the only big plot twist in this girl's life. I've learned to never say never. Life is an adventure. Sometimes its fun and thrilling and sometimes its heartbreaking and terrifying.
 It was hard to leave Grandma and Grandpa.
And the Wittwers
 But the movers came and packed us up anyway. 
 Kaitlyn and Jackson were at school so Addie and I just hung around the house while our things were packed into the truck. It was a weird day. Mariann, Ashlee and Erin, three of my dear friends stopped by individually and surprised me with a diet coke, black licorice and lunch. Friends like that are hard to find. I love them dearly and will miss them like crazy. 
 The pup didn't know what to think
 After a very teary goodbye at the Wittwers we were on our way to the airport.
 Waiting for our flight.
Boarding the plane
Ready for take-off!
We made it to Dallas! It was warm and sunny. 
Next stop- our temporary apartment for the next 30 days.

No comments: